Tuesday 12 August 2014

Taieri Schools Cross Country 2014

We are ready to race!


I thought the cross country was hard because there was a big puddle at the bottom of the hill. I slipped over in the mud.
 by James





I felt excited about running the Cross Country because I had practised a lot. I was glad it wasnt cancelled.

by Madeleine











I am finishing my Cross Country run with a big happy smile and with Mrs Lunn keeping me company. I enjoyed the Cross Country very much this year.

by Ethan













 I ran around the muddy track. I tried to run as fast as I could. It was a cold day.

by Evie
















I had fun at Cross Country . I finished my run and then I was allowed to have a nice hot sausage in bread with tomato sauce.
by Max

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evie
    Evie, you did very well in the Cross Country. Did you win in the
    Cross Country. Evie after the Cross Country did you get a special treat?
    From Jack G

    ReplyDelete