Friday 30 May 2014

The Taieri Music Festival


Up on the Stage 
At the Taieri Music Festival, we sang 'Colour my world'. We had to practise a lot but it was fun on the night because I heard a lot of new songs and some songs I already knew.
I liked standing on the stage because I felt tall. I really don't know why I thought I wouldn't like it. I surprised myself.
By Charlie


I got up on the stage and sang 'Colour my world' with my school.
There were lots of people and  lots of bright lights. I liked the music.
By Ethan

My favorite part of the Music Festival was when we all sang 'We built this city', because it was great hearing all the other schools singing and Waihola School were joining in. It sounded cool.
It made me feel happy.
 By Jack M

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlie, Ethan and Jack M. I really liked your story Charlie, you were very brave getting on the stage when you didn't want to. My favourite song was also the same as you Jack M, "we built this city". What songs do you think will be at the next music festival?
    By Jack G

    ReplyDelete